Metasploit mailing list archives

SMB_RELAY

From: grutz at jingojango.net (Kurt Grutzmacher)
Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2008 00:08:25 -0800

I've done the work to get NTLM Type-message processing into MSF. At this tim
there aren't any exploits within MSF that use the library, I just referenced
it from some external ruby code I wrote but we should be able to integrate
client-side NTLM-over-HTTP fairly easily for server attacks that may require
authorization. I just haven't put it on the top of my list yet.

http://grutz.jingojango.net/exploits/pokehashball.html has some of the
information along with two exploits (hash grabber and HTTP-to-POP3 proxy
exploit).

If anyone wants to work on implementing any exploits, let me know and I'll
work with you.