Metasploit mailing list archives

NTLM Authentication.

From: natronicus at gmail.com (natronicus)
Date: Tue, 25 Dec 2007 17:36:53 -0600

You mean use the SSPI interface for local code running on a windows
machine?  I've come across lots of documentation on MSDN (including code
snippets) that you could reference.

As for how to use the network portion of the SSPI, that's protocol
specific.  To see how netbios does it, for example, just review a packet
capture of a request to access a share.  It shows the back and forth of the
negotiation to choose a protocol.