Metasploit mailing list archives

Running milw0rm Apple QuickTime 7.2/7.3 RSTP Response Universal Exploit (win/osx) oddity

From: hdm at metasploit.com (H D Moore)
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 16:54:15 -0600

That exploit is a standalone program written in ruby, its not designed to
be used with the metasploit framework.

-HD

On Thursday 29 November 2007, Jeffs wrote:
In my attempts to dissect and understand how to place a .rb module into
Metasploit framework3, I happened today upon the Apple QuickTime
7.2/7.3 RSTP Response Universal Exploit (win/osx) a.k.a. 4673.rb file,
which I believe was just posted to Milw0rm. ?Looking at it I see that
it does not contain the necessary information for inclusion in the
Metasploit directories in BT2 (although I'd like to know how to place
it there so the .msfgui and msfweb can see it). ?If I put it into any
directory under framework3 and then run either .msfgui or msfweb, this
is what happens: