Metasploit mailing list archives

Handling DNS protocol in MSF API

From: elite_netbios at yahoo.com (Hamid . K)
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2007 22:23:36 -0800 (PST)

Not exactly , but idea is the same :
brute-forcing DNS to reveal more info in any possible way.
there are many great tools/scripts out there doing this , and
my favorite is 'dns-digger' , a perl script based on net-dns .

I`m not trying to develop anything new (but just few hacks
to complete available scripts ) , and make them available
through MSF.

Hamid.