Metasploit mailing list archives

Help Regarding NDR

From: abhuyan at gmail.com (Abhishek Bhuyan)
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2007 23:54:37 +0530

You mean transfer syntax? This thread might help you
http://www.metasploit.com/archive/framework/msg01807.html

On Nov 14, 2007 9:39 AM, M P Sairam <msairam at intoto.com> wrote:

Hi all,
   I need a help regarding NDR Encoding. I just want to know which type
of NDR Encoding to use to encode data. on what basis does it depend on
selecting correct type of NDR Encoding. how does the server decode the
data.

Regards,
Sairam

This email message (including any attachments) is for the sole use of the
intended recipient(s)
and may contain confidential, proprietary and privileged information. Any
unauthorized review,
recipient,
please immediately notify the sender by reply email and destroy all copies
of the original message.
Thank you.

Intoto Inc.