Metasploit mailing list archives

Issue with the latest from svn

From: version5 at gmail.com (nnp)
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2007 17:01:19 -0800

I'm an idiot, I accidentally loaded the results of a -sP scan so of
course there are no open ports.

Yours embarassingly,
nnp

On Nov 13, 2007 4:42 PM, Patrick Webster <patrick at aushack.com> wrote:
The error occurs here:

        def load_nmap_xml(data)
            doc = REXML::Document.new(data)
            doc.elements.each('/nmaprun/host') do |host|
                addr = host.elements['address'].attributes['addr']
                host.elements['ports'].elements.each('port') do |port|

This code is independent of the Postgres code.

It would appear that either the path to the file is incorrect (try copying
the xml file to the msf/home/framework folder so you can use a relative path
instead of absolute), or that there are no open ports from your nmap scan.

Can you check the xml file and confirm whether any open ports are listed?

We *should* handle these errors.. :)

-Patrick

--
http://www.smashthestack.org