Metasploit mailing list archives

Meterpreter AutoExec?

From: cybydude at gmail.com (CybyDude)
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2007 17:52:21 +0530

Hi List!

Does Meterpreter support some sorta AutoExec script that can be executed post
exploitation? I understand this sort of thing'd be possible through Ruby
Scripts using MSF/Meterpreter API. But does MSF specifically look for
something like autoexec (like AUTOEXEC.BAT in good old DOS)?

Basically, I'm interested in automating post exploitation measures for client
side attacks, which may include:

1-Migration of Process to something safe before user terminates IE/OE/FF
2-Dump Hashes
3-Upload, deploy & init custom stuff like a key logger
4-Dash off a mail to the pentester about the vulnerable machine.

Could some one pls guide me in this regard?

Regards n' Best Wishes
CybyDude