Metasploit mailing list archives

Exploits for fully patched Windows systems

From: rsrivastwa at yahoo.com (Rohit Srivastwa)
Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2007 08:02:30 -0700 (PDT)

If the system is actually FULLY patched then hopefully you wont find any exploit.
I presume you are talking about windows update only, the question is are there any older applications which are
unpatched. Say for example if you have older version of Firefox on fully patched machine, you can still try your
luck(with clicking link thing you said).

./Rohit

--Through the Firewall,Out the Router,Down the T1,Across the Backbone,Bounced from Satellite ---- Nothing but the
Internet