Metasploit mailing list archives

Notification of new exploits

From: hdm at metasploit.com (H D Moore)
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2007 14:40:53 -0500

On Monday 24 September 2007 14:30, Jason Luttrell wrote:
Perhaps I'm missing something, but I've looked all over for how to best
be notified when a new exploit is published to the framework and can't
seem to find anything.  Is there a way to be notified when a new
exploit is published?

Nothing right now for 3.x, this is still in the works. Trying to figure
out the best way to address it now (polling svn, svn post-commit
triggers, or something else entirely).

This is something that is part of a bigger overall desire for 3.1 -
organization of the exploits, such as being able to filter by OS and
easily seeing vendor references for issues without having to click into
each exploit to see this information.

Thoughts?

We wanted to have a "search" command in msfconsole for 3.0 and it kept
getting put off. I will open a ticket for adding this for 3.1.

-HD