Metasploit mailing list archives

Bug in exploit/windows/ftp/leapftp_pasv_reply

From: msairam at intoto.com (M.P.Sairam)
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2007 19:14:06 +0530

Hi JA,
    I got the Korean Version of the software. I'm sending you the link
LEAPFTP <http://www.isp163.com/down/download.asp?id=23&urlid=1>

Regards,
Sairam.

Jerome Athias wrote:
Hi,

please could you send me or give me a link to download a vulnerable
copy of LeapWare LeapFTP v2.7.3.600 for me to test the exploit

Thanks & regards
/JA

M.P.Sairam a ?crit :
hi,
  In this exploit after server(Metasploit) sends the attack traffic,
server(Metasploit) is not connecting to the client where the exploit
got successful. It is unable to start bind Handler.

My configuration is :
       PAYLOAD = windows/shell_bind_tcp
       ENCODER = x86/fnstenv_mov.

Regards,
Sairam.

This email message (including any attachments) is for the sole use of
the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential, proprietary
and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure
or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient,
please immediately notify the sender by reply email and destroy all
copies of the original message. Thank you.

Intoto Inc.