Metasploit mailing list archives

Spam: RE: Spam: InternetExplorer Payloads

From: jerome.athias at free.fr (Jerome Athias)
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2007 15:06:22 +0200

Hi,

if you Windows XP SP2 box (and/or your IE browser) is fully patched; it
will be hard to successfully exploit it with an old exploit...

You can find some old vulnerable softwares here:
https://www.securinfos.info/old-softwares-vulnerable.php

Good luck
Take care.

/JA

Robin Kipp a ?crit :
Hi Patrik,

Try

 > set PAYLOAD windows/shell_bind_tcp

 > instead. Of course, check for DEP and firewalls etc.

OK, I've tried that with all payloads, but no success. Anything else I
can try or is there any other cool program I could exploit? The
problem is that most of my programs are up-to-date sofar and patched.
Is it maybe possible to disable some security features in the IE so I
can exploit it? Thanks!
 Robin
-Patrick