Metasploit mailing list archives

Michael S. Jensen is out of the office.

From: shirkdog_list at hotmail.com (M. Shirk)
Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2007 23:30:43 -0400

God damn motherfucking out of office replies.

ONE DAY? This shit has come up on other lists, and some of the rational is,
people have to use these.

How fucking micromanaged and bankrupt is your company when they need you to
do a daily, even hourly out of office message?.

12:30PM Hot Lunch date with new internet
12:35PM Return from Hot Lunch
12:45PM Bathroom
12:55PM Contemplate Suicide
12:59PM Go ballistic, and kill manager who makes me do this.

Shirkdog
' or 1=1--
http://www.shirkdog.us