Metasploit mailing list archives

Need confirmation on exploit/multi/ftp/wuftpd_site_exec

From: msairam at intoto.com (M.P.Sairam)
Date: Tue, 29 May 2007 14:07:52 +0530

         when I saw this exploit I got doubt whether this is an
exploit module or an auxiliary module (DOS) because no where in the
module payload is used. Its actually is a similar case like
auxiliary/dos/windows/smtp/ms06_019_exchange which was moved from
exploit to auxiliary. Please let me know whether the module belongs
to exploit section or auxiliary section.

Thanks,
    --
Sairam

This email message (including any attachments) is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s)
and may contain confidential, proprietary and privileged information. Any unauthorized review,
use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient,
please immediately notify the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.
Thank you.

Intoto Inc.