Metasploit mailing list archives

A little problem with windows/browser/ms06_001_wmf_setabortproc.

From: arckeda at yahoo.com (Paris Jones)
Date: Fri, 18 May 2007 18:11:54 -0700 (PDT)

Now when you say directory, do you just mean my servers root directory,
or is there a specific metasploit directory I need to have in there?

H D Moore <hdm at metasploit.com> wrote: As long as your request ends in /directory/somethign.wmf, it should work.

On Friday 18 May 2007 19:19, Paris Jones wrote:
Oh, it does unless you have something else that will recongnize the
file, on a computer with paint shop pro, it uses that instead, oh, and
I change the url to: /anything.wmf, can I do that?  Is there some file
extension I need to use?