Metasploit mailing list archives

favicon.ico handler & meterpreter reverse_tcp encoder problems

From: grutz at jingojango.net (Kurt Grutzmacher)
Date: Fri, 11 May 2007 13:01:39 -0500

On Thu, May 10, 2007 at 04:00:06PM +0000, jlbrown1980 at comcast.net wrote:
I cant for the life of me figure out why the stdapi extension for meterpreter is not loading then.

It would probably be alot easier to SSH into your unix box from the
Windows platform. You'll not have to walk as often and then be able to
troubleshoot tons faster.

Copy/paste your msfconsole session. Also do a "setg LogLevel 3", close
and re-open msfconsole and run the explot again. Check
~/.msf/logs/framework.log for errors.

--
                 ..:[ grutz at jingojango dot net ]:..
     GPG fingerprint: 5FD6 A27D 63DB 3319 140F  B3FB EC95 2A03 8CB3 ECB4