Metasploit mailing list archives

where's timestomp?

From: mrkatz at hushmail.com (mrkatz at hushmail.com)
Date: Tue, 01 May 2007 12:42:00 -0700

Thank you mmiller for the tip re: 'use priv'.

Indeed, that did make the priv extension available to me.

Now, however, when I try and use either timestomp or hashdump (any
tool under priv), the operations time out before execution (after
about 30 seconds).  Thus I can't yet use any command under priv.

All commands under stdapi do seem to work, but the priv ones do
not.  How might I got about solving this problem?

Thank you,

NK