Metasploit mailing list archives

[Fwd: WOVB #01: Bypassing Vista Firewall, Flying over obstructive line]

From: roger at banneretcs.com (Roger A. Grimes)
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2007 15:54:11 -0400

I agree.

Although I haven't done anything beyond a quick review of the post. It
seems bogus to me, too.

They print a couple of technical inaccuracies that would have been
revealed as false if they would have really run the tests and reviewed
the results. On top of that, their screenshots are mixed matched and
don't match the sequence of information they purport to measure.

Roger

*Roger A. Grimes, Senior Security Consultant
*Microsoft Application Consulting and Engineering (ACE) Services
*http://blogs.msdn.com/ace_team/default.aspx
*CPA, CISSP, MCSE: Security (2000/2003/MVP), CEH, yada...yada...
*email: roger at banneretcs.com or rogrim at microsoft.com