Metasploit mailing list archives

Metasploit on Windows (Followup)

From: fab at revhosts.net (Fab)
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2007 01:06:59 +0100

Le jeudi 18 janvier 2007 ? 15:08 -0600, H D Moore a ?crit :
The plan forward:

1) Investigate using msfweb to provide a console interface on
Windows.
Look into existing console-like codebases we might be able to co-opt
as a
msfconsole replacement. We need a big container that people can type
into
and that interfaces cleanly with the Ruby interpreter. The solution
might
be to use Gtk/Tk/Wx to provide a ruby-based GUI console on Windows.

Hi all,

I currently worked with MSF3 API to provide a GUI (Gtk2).
Before this thread, I never tested my code on Win32 platform.
But it seems to be working well on WinXP platform with the last
ruby-gtk2 package ;-)

Screenshot: http://fmourron.free.fr/msfgui_win32.png

Fab

PS1: Installing the ruby-gtk2 package under WinXP isn't a painful