Metasploit mailing list archives

MSF 2.x API

From: mmiller at hick.org (mmiller at hick.org)
Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2007 13:18:31 -0800

On Sat, Jan 06, 2007 at 09:13:50PM +0700, Muhammad Rasyid Sahpuutra wrote:
Hi,

I tried to look for MSF 2 API documentation but cant find it from
metasploit.com site, I just found msf3 API documentation there. Is
documentation for MSF 2 API  not available?

Unfortunately there isn't really any API level documentation for msf 2
that I'm aware of and there probably will never be at this stage in the
game.  At this point we would recommend that you look toward
implementing exploits in msf 3 if at all possible.  We'll be updating
the msf 3 documentation over the next few weeks to synchronize it with
the latest API changes.