Metasploit mailing list archives

ruby-lorcon feature request

From: hdm at metasploit.com (H D Moore)
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 08:40:10 -0500

Create a new ticket, of type enhancement, with the component set to
metasploit3:

http://metasploit.com/dev/trac/newticket

ruby-lorcon is just the transport library -- the actual 802.11 packet
creation will be performed somewhere else. Right now, frames are
created "by hand" inside of the exploit modules themselves. Can you give
an example of what fields you want to override in a particular exploit?

-HD