Metasploit mailing list archives

svn update framework3 on backtrack 2 beta 2 problems

From: thomas.werth at vahle.de (Thomas Werth)
Date: Thu, 08 Mar 2007 07:24:38 +0100

thx to everyone for helping me out.
Now i've switched to bt2 final. It's great!

Nagareshwar Talekar schrieb:
Hi Tom,

 I have heard that https connection is broken on backtrack beta2. I am not
sure if this is exact
problem. Gold version is available for download now. You can try with this
new version or contact developers on #remote-exploit at IRC on freenode
server.

Gold version link http://offensive-security.com/bt2-pre-gold.iso.  Before
downloading it, check with dev guys to make sure its fixed.

Good luck