Metasploit mailing list archives

From: mmiller at hick.org (mmiller at hick.org)
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 19:30:02 -0800

On Thu, Mar 01, 2007 at 03:05:03AM +0000, Luke J wrote:
Hello Vedran and Skape,
Skape: Does this make sense to you? Are you aware of something in win2k3
that would make your library loading technique fail over a certain DLL
size? Also, I am using Visual Studio 2005. Not sure if the default
compile options in that would be causing any issues?

Hmmm, I can't think of anything in particular that would cause it to
fail.  As far as I know, it should be relocated just the same as any
other DLL.  Can you describe a bit about how it was failing?  Was the
server side crashing?  If you attach a debugger, where does it break?