Metasploit mailing list archives

Msfweb Windows trouble

From: trash at jipe-world.com (Trash)
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2007 14:29:12 +0100

L.vd.Eijk at mindef.nl a ?crit :
What do you think the line "gem install -v=1.2.2 rails" is for :) (no
pun)

As it is the windows version of the framework running into cygwin, I
thought all the uptodated versions of the packages were already
installed... and the line "change environment.rb to define
RAILS_GEM_VERSION" confused me.

Sorry, it works w/ the new version of rails :-p