Metasploit mailing list archives

Rép. : Re: [framework] Missing .svn on fresh Install

From: francis.provencher at msp.gouv.qc.ca (FRANCIS PROVENCHER)
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 11:17:25 -0500

Thank's you very much M. Moore for your quick answer.

Francis Provencher
Minist?re de la S?curit? publique du Qu?bec
Direction des technologies de l'information
Division de la s?curit? informatique
T?l: 1 418 646-3258
Courriel:   Francis.provencher at Msp.gouv.qc.ca

CEH - Certified Ethical Hackers
SSCP - System Security Certified Practitionner
Sec+ - Security +

hdm at metasploit.com 2007-02-14 11:06:58 >>>
This is a problem with the FreeBSD port. I filed a bug on this a couple

months ago and it looks like it was not resolved. I will forward this
the package maintainer and see if he can look into it.

-HD