Metasploit mailing list archives

msfd (tab-completion)

From: lex001 at gmx.de (Dennis Günnewig)
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2007 00:11:12 +0100

Hi,

i just try to use the msf-daemon (msfd). It works quite fine except of missing tab-completion-support and missing
support of the
special-function-keys - eg. up, down, left, right, back. It seems to me, that the daemon is not able to interpret the
keycodes
(correctly). What I've to do to get things working or is it up to somebody familiar with ruby to change some sources of
the framework?

If there any posts concerning this issue I've overseen, do not hesitate to send me a link to this post(s). :-)

I append a tcpdump-trace which show the connection from one ubuntu 6.0.6 to another, connecting to msfd (listening on
port 55554)
using the telnet command in my test network.

Greetings
Dennis