Metasploit mailing list archives

MSF 3.0 Beta error

From: encrypted_code at hotmail.com (encrypted code)
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 01:03:54 +0000

Not sure what the problem is here, I have tried different things including
compiling ruby from source, but I still cant figure out what is causing this
error. Im trying to use version 3 framework on a new install of CentOS
Server, but for some reson it keeps giving me the following error. Any
Ideas?

[root at xeon framework-3.0-beta-1]# ./msfconsole
./lib/rex/text.rb:3:in `require': No such file to load -- stringio
(LoadError)
        from ./lib/rex/text.rb:3
        from ./lib/rex.rb:10:in `require'
        from ./lib/rex.rb:10