Metasploit mailing list archives

[Fwd: Distributed Rainbow Tables - LAUNCHED!]

From: jerome.athias at free.fr (Jerome Athias)
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2006 14:16:31 +0100

Hi,

please for further messages about this project send your mails offlist
directly to me (my thanks & apologize for the msf moderators for the noise)
we have actually some problems moving the server and so the website and
distributed server are actually not stable
btw you can obtain the client on this mirror:
https://www.securinfos.info/DistrRTgen_win32.zip

please let us some time to build a stable and reliable server (you can
help us also by a paypal donation ;-p) be sure we are doing our best to
keep it free and working...
PS: the project is growing quite fast (~50 machines) and so it takes
only 1 day to precompute a table (since it could take weeks for one
computer alone)

see you soon (try the F5 key sometimes ;-))
/JA

jupiter3888 a ?crit :
i cannot seem to get to
http://www.freerainbowtables.com/index-rainbowtables-distributed.html .
the web browser sits there loading the page but not getting anywhere.
and there is no traffic going through my connection either, i have
checked.
i would really like to partake in this program because i really like
distributed computing and "computer security"  :)

uh oh, it finally decided to time out on me :P

any help?