Metasploit mailing list archives

Memory leaks in msf3

From: hdm at metasploit.com (H D Moore)
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2006 13:11:05 -0600

The db_autopwn code needs to be modified to only process a specific number
of exploit modules at once. Right now, it fires off everything at the
same time until the list is empty, resulting in the memory use you are
seeing. This code will be updated (soon) to have a psuedo-scheduler and a
max concurrent exploit option. Thanks for the report!

-HD