Metasploit mailing list archives

XMPlayer PLS Buffer Overflow Module

From: glinares.code at gmail.com (Greg Linares)
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2006 20:58:10 -0700

hate to double post but that tool Jerome mentioned is called EEReap from Eeye.
If no one grabs a universal address by tomorrow i'll probably dive in
and try for it :)

On 11/28/06, Greg Linares <glinares.code at gmail.com> wrote:
The dll's were packed with some sort of packer, the msfpescan said
peTITE but they didnt decompress right.  Jerome suggested using a tool
Eeye makes that gets addresses from files in memory so compression
isnt a problem.  I just havent had whole lot of time to work on that
meta file because i was working on 2 more exploits.  If someone does
come up with a universal address in the .dlls  feel free to modify my
ruby file accordingly.  I tried to include as much as i could.