Metasploit mailing list archives

imail-imap exploit

From: pusscat at gmail.com (Pusscat)
Date: Tue, 05 Sep 2006 09:59:23 -0400

Alpha_mixed and alpha_upper should work for this.  Your payload is really
what we need to know to help you out though.

Note that the max payload size is 614, the encoder stub is about 50 bytes,
and it doubles the size of your payload as well, so you must choose a
payload that is fewer than roughly 265 bytes.

Windows/shell/bind_tcp encodes properly for me with MSF3 (though it looks
like you're using 2.6 still, tsk tsk).  Give that payload a shot, or use a
stager and let me know how it works out.

If you're still not getting anywhere, please print out and send a raw
(pre-encoder) version of the payload you're trying to use back here in a
readable fashion, (hex is nice) and I'll try to figure out what the problem
is for you.