Metasploit mailing list archives

RealVNC exploit issue

From: hdm at metasploit.com (H D Moore)
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2006 13:17:18 -0500

The LHOST/LPORT fields should be set the interface and port that the VNC
proxy will bind to. Good values for these are:

LHOST: 0.0.0.0
LPORT: 5900

Once the exploit runs, the module will open the proxy port and try to
connect to it with "vncviewer" if you have it installed (included by
default with the Windows install of the Framework).

-HD