Metasploit mailing list archives

Metasploit Exploit Automation

From: jerome.athias at free.fr (Jerome Athias)
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 19:40:46 +0200

Hi,

i had some issues while using the db_create module
i've just created the database named "metasploit3" manually and then
executed the "C:\Program
Files\Metasploit\Framework3\home\framework\data\sql\postgres.sql" in it
it'll be done quickly with pdAdmin

Good luck
/JA

Note: Add "C:\Program Files\PostgreSQL\8.1\bin" to your system path
(where is located psql.exe) would be a cool option

Vajira Ganepola a ?crit :
Hi All,

I tried testing the new feature on my WinXP SP2. I managed to execute the command load db_postgres sucessfully. But
when I tried executing the command db_create, I get an error message saying command not found : psql -q metasploit3 .

I tried disconnecting from the data base trying to recreate and ended up with the same result. I attaching a screen
shot of the scenario, to see whether it would help any one to share some light with me.

Please enlighten me,

With Regards,

Vajira