Metasploit mailing list archives

Bind Shell using WEBDAV exploit

From: hdm at metasploit.com (H D Moore)
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2006 00:25:09 -0500

This is becoming a common problem - we haven't been able to track down
what causes it yet. Could you email me (off-list) the operating system
name, version, and service pack you are using? Additionally, if you could
list any security or anti-virus software that you have installed, this
may help us narrow it down. Thanks!

Can you try using win32_reverse and see if this problem reproduces?

-HD