Metasploit mailing list archives

Vulnerability doubts

From: chapolin_123456 at yahoo.com.br (Chapolin Colorado)
Date: Sat, 8 Apr 2006 03:31:51 +0000 (GMT)

Hi there..
  I saw some flash tutorials, and read a lot of things about using framework on an internet explorer
vulnerabilities..ok..heres the thing
  all tutorials start with an open port..but how can i open someones port, so i can get into the pc?
  for example, i got someone on my msn, i can get ip, etc..but how can i make one port to get open, so i can use
framework to get into it, using an internet explorer exploit for example??
  one more doubt..does this program work for a portuguese version of winxp? if not, how can i make it work?
  tnx a lot
  Leo

 Yahoo! Search
 Imposto de Renda 2006: o prazo est? acabando. Fa?a j? a sua declara??o no site da Receita Federal.