Metasploit mailing list archives

I have a problem with cmd_interact PAYLOAD

From: yaltarent at gmail.com (Alexey Romanov)
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2006 01:49:39 +0200

    Hello.
    First of all i want to thank you for such good peace of coding.
    Please help me.
    I want to test out SOLARIS telnetd exploit, which use only cmd)interact
payload.
    After explot ( Solaris in.telnetd TTYPROMPT Buffer Overflow)  has make
hist job, it says waiting for shell, and shows me metsploit command shell.
    Nothing more.
    I have tested this on Windows XP with cygwin and Linux RH 8.0 with same
result.
    Can you please help me to solve this problem?
    After i press "generate payload" in web interface for this payload,
framework says:

    /* cmd_interact -  Size=0 Encoder=None

    http://metasploit.com */
    unsigned char scode[] =