Metasploit mailing list archives

sendmail bug

From: jerome.athias at free.fr (Jerome Athias)
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2006 21:55:16 +0100

I think this one will be more easy right now

http://www.milw0rm.com/exploits/1592

with a nice paper for intro to ruby and MSF3

http://www.milw0rm.com/papers/13

mmiller at hick.org a ?crit :
On Wed, Mar 22, 2006 at 08:21:43PM +0000, pagvac wrote:

Are you guys planning on developing a exploit for this?

http://www.sendmail.com/company/advisory/index.shtml

There is very little info on the details of the vulnerability. I'm
interested in the full details of the bug.

It's definitely an interesting bug.  It all just depends on whether or
not we can find some time to work on it.  I know that HD and myself are
keeping pretty busy these days with various projects (not just msf), but
we'll see what happens :)