Metasploit mailing list archives

what it can be........

From: n4net_spy at yahoo.com (net spy)
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2005 13:34:58 +0100 (BST)

hi

  guyz i dont know whether it is right place to
ask.well im Net_Spy student of Bs-IT.now let's come to
the point.all i want to know is to get the ipadress
for website mean.its basicly a website for songs and
they offers video and audio songs.but you can listen
them online,they don't allow you to download them from
site.i use samspad to do tracerouting and find out the
ip of that site and webcrawling to analyz the web i
got two more ipz that site is redirect to when you
select song,but im still not sure these the actual ip
where the songs exist.all i need is to download songs
into my hard disk rather then listen them online.i
need you people to help me,how about packet
sniffer,will it do the job or i need something else to
do.your kind help would be help full for me.

  Regards
   Net_Spy