Metasploit mailing list archives

msmq_deleteobject_ms05_017.pm different offset for different languages

From: hdm at metasploit.com (H D Moore)
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2005 10:21:22 -0600

Since the French/Italian SEH offsets are different from english, I was
wondering what the offsets were for other non-english languages. If
anyone has a Spanish, German, or other non-english installation and could
look into it, it would be appreciated. I would hate to rewrite the
exploit for Italian/French support only to find out that Spanish is 4
bytes off from Italian and thats 4 bytes off from English (the jump chain
gets tricky then - have to use returns that end in \xXX\xEB.

-HD