Metasploit mailing list archives

Metasploit Framework Updates

From: hdm at metasploit.com (H D Moore)
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2005 05:14:46 -0500

Hello everyone,

We just finished pushing out updated versions of nearly every single
exploit module in the Framework. Although most of these changes were made
for consistency or cosmetic reasons, we also added a new reference type.
A big thanks to str0ke for putting together the metasploit module backend
on milw0rm.com. Hidden among the *92* updates are a new exploit for the
Solaris printer service (just published), and a minor fix to the VNC
injection stub. The 2.5 release is waiting on the integration of the "SAM
Juicer" meterpreter module, hopefully this will be wrapped up in the next
week or so.

-HD