Metasploit mailing list archives

Newbie

From: mmckenzie at unmc.edu (mmckenzie at unmc.edu)
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 09:49:55 -0500

Hello,

Currently we are using Nessus as our primary security scanning software.

Nessus gives us a lot of false-postives as many of you probably already
know.

With the framework software, is there a way to tell it to scan a list of
hosts for all exploits and payloads for a given operating system?

Pardon my ignorance.

Thank you.

Mitch McKenzie
Programmer Analyst I
Learning Environment & Internet Services
University of Nebraska Medical Center
Phone: 402-559-9306
Cell Phone: 402-708-1493

University of Nebraska Medical Center E-mail Confidentiality Disclaimer :
The information in this e-mail is privileged and confidential, intended
only for the use of the addressee(s) above.
Any unauthorized use or disclosure of this information is prohibited.
If you have received this e-mail by mistake please delete it and
immediately contact the sender.