Metasploit mailing list archives

apache vuln code

From: d4tak0m at yahoo.co.id (Sugiowono Tjhin)
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 12:08:10 +0700 (ICT)

Dear all,

I did an audit of my network using nessus and found this below notification :

Vulnerability found on port http (80/tcp)

The remote host appears to be vulnerable to the Apache
Web Server Chunk Handling Vulnerability.

Solution : Upgrade to version 1.3.26 or 2.0.39 or newer
See also : http://httpd.apache.org/info/security_bulletin_20020617.txt
http://httpd.apache.org/info/security_bulletin_20020620.txt
Risk factor : High
CVE : CVE-2002-0392
BID : 5033
Other references : IAVA:2002-A-0008
Nessus ID : 11030
So I used metasploit with apache chunked code exploit, but it didnt work. Is this vuln. code same with the vuln found
in nessus ? If not, Do anyone has metasploit exploit code for this vuln. thanks.

regards,
Sugiowono

Apakah Anda Yahoo!?
Lelah menerima spam? Surat Yahoo! mempunyai perlindungan terbaik terhadap spam.
http://id.mail.yahoo.com/