Metasploit mailing list archives

Administrivia

From: hdm at metasploit.com (H D Moore)
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2005 16:02:34 -0600

This mailing list uses ezmlm, if you already familiar with this software,
please ignore the rest of this message.

If you would like to unsubscribe, just send a blank email to:

For a complete list of supported commands, send a blank email to:
framework-help at metasploit.com

The list software will respond with something like the following

Here is a list of the command addresses supported:

   <framework-info at metasploit.com>
   <framework-faq at metasploit.com>

   <framework-get.123_145 at metasploit.com>

To get an index with subject and author for messages 123-456, mail:
   <framework-index.123_456 at metasploit.com>

send an empty message to:
   <framework-thread.12345 at metasploit.com>

for example "john at host.domain", just add a hyphen and your
    <framework-subscribe-john=host.domain at metasploit.com>

--- Administrative commands for the framework list ---

For help and a description of available commands, send a message to:
   <framework-help at metasploit.com>

   <framework-subscribe at metasploit.com>

To remove your address from the list, just send a message to
the address in the ``List-Unsubscribe'' header of any list
message. If you haven't changed addresses since subscribing,
you can also send a message to:

For addition or removal of addresses, I'll send a confirmation
message to that address. When you receive it, simply reply to it
to complete the transaction.

If you need to get in touch with the human owner of this list,
please send a message to:

    <framework-owner at metasploit.com>

Please include a FORWARDED list message with ALL HEADERS intact
to make it easier to help you.

-HD