Metasploit mailing list archives

Metasploit update

From: phyoakl at myanmar.com.mm (Phyo Arkar Lwin)
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2004 03:44:11 +0630

Thanks Spoon!
  The VNC problem. All of it was always ok on Win Box .All the results
are the same , no error. It upload the vncdll, that was ok , then spawn
a vncproxy , thats ok too.. Then I wait for the VNCviewer to open up....
But that was never come up.. And The VNC proxy Quit with - Timeout-No
Client Connected  ---- etc.I try to connect with other vnc  clients ,
(haven't tried with real vnc tho)  Most of them do not support port
option to connect. Only display Number option.. xtightvncviewer supports
port option.. i try to connect with that . It connects , but no response
come.Later the vncproxy quits ...
  I am new to VNCs on Linux . Can U guys Guide me how u use real VNC?

I m using Debian-3.1-Sarge. All the other payloads r  ok tho.

  For the release of msf 2.3 --- Better  -In Depth Tutorial and
Refrences On exploit development.So we can convert exploit.c codes to
exploit.pm(s) and Contribute for msf. Plus msf shell prompt
configuration - with colors on *nix. (just like windows msf) For
eyecandy :D .  Oh , one thing . Option to  Enable or Disable whether
vnc is injected , spawn Metasploit Courtesy DOS Shell or not. Because It
alert Target Machine .. Also when it shutdown immidiately , VNC goes
down too (i guess) .But it helps a lot when the Exploited Target is
Log-Offed One.