Metasploit mailing list archives

New win32 bind shell.

From: carric at com2usa.com (Carric Dooley)
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2004 01:30:47 -0400 (EDT)

Should I attach my social security number and my bank account info as
well? =)

On Tue, 5 Oct 2004, Vlad902 wrote:

I've plugged in some of my own (I'm a whore) win32 bind shellcode into
metasploit and it's smaller (~49 bytes) and has all the functionality
(or at least to my knowledge) of the current win32_bind (WSAStartup,
WaitForSingleObject, closesocket, Exit{EXITFUNC}) but I don't have
access to many windows versions/sps. It looks good on my win2k sp4
box, could people  exploit test this against their own boxen and
e-mail me off list (vlad902 [at] gmail.com) and tell me if it worked
or not and the windows version/sp. Thanks alot.

To test just download the attached file to payloads/ and set PAYLOAD
to 902_bind.

Thanks for testing,
  vlad902

--