Metasploit mailing list archives

slowly beginning to understand

From: netmask at enZotech.net (netmask)
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2004 19:38:03 -0700 (PDT)

I agree,

Neil.. This forum isn't really the place for exploit 101.. It's fairly
specific to the Framework itself.

I recommend posing your questions to security-basics @ security focus.

Thanks!

(I am not the moderator.. Im not part of metasploit.. and i really dont speak
for the list.. but I bet we all mutually agree)

[Arcangel] (arcangel at phreaker.net) composed today:

There is no moderator??

please...

Arc.