Metasploit mailing list archives

FW: SDK Questions

From: j4wtllv02 at sneakemail.com (Steve Bonds)
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2004 16:55:48 -0700 (PDT)

On Thu, 12 Aug 2004, Bazarov, Alexey bazarova-at-anz.com |Metasploit| wrote:

So , is it normal that exploit doesn't shoot a target in first try ?

No worries mate , your example is very nice, it is pretty clear , but
you know, after a number of intentions I just though that I was doing
something wrong. I am doing a presentation of your tool for our security
team so I would like to be sure that it works like a clock.

I've used the RPC-DCOM exploit against an unpatched Win2k box as a demo in
the past.  I've yet to have it not work the first time.

  -- Steve