Metasploit mailing list archives

"Syntax error"

From: mimoman at juno.com (mimoman at juno.com)
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2004 14:44:51 GMT

Hello everyone,

I'm running the cygwin optimized version of metasploit on my Windows 98 computer.  I've downloaded and installed the
product with no problems at all.  I read crash course PDF (very handy, by the way), and as soon as I run the msfconsole
user interface, I get "Syntax error".  Nothing else.  Is Windows 98 too old an OS, or is this a valid bug?  The
cygshell runs fine, and MSFWeb also gives the syntax error.  Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Emilio

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!