Information Security News mailing list archives

GoFundMe for a Computer for CyberSecurity BSD-OS

From: InfoSec News <alerts () infosecnews org>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2019 09:37:29 +0000 (UTC)

https://www.gofundme.com/computer-for-cybersecurity-bsdos

[I saw this on InfoSec Twitter and figured they're in need a signal boost of their message. Spend enough time in this community, you might have
the opportunity in 10-15 years to say you remembered seeing this SecBSD
tool on InfoSec News, just as I remember some years back learning about
this guy H.D. Moore and Metasploit. :)   - WK]

Hi! i am a main developer of SecBSD, is an UNIX-like operating system focused on computer security. A BSD enviroment for security researchers, pentesters, bug hunters & cybersecurity experts.

When this project is finished it will be free.
More info about this project https://www.secbsd.org

My development laptop is broken. I am looking for help to get
a Lenovo Thinkpad X1 Carbon 5th Gen Laptop. https://www.amazon.com/Lenovo-Thinkpad-Ultrabook-20HR-S15800-i7-7500U/dp/B07DJ1W77Q

Shipping & Fee Details Price  $1,499.89
Amazon Global Shipping +         $21.41
Estimated Import Fees Deposit + $255.58